Let's talk about Coconut Wax...
Updated: Dec 18, 2019
Coconut wax is made from refined coconut oil that is derived from the meat of the coconut. The refined oil goes through a process called hydrogenation to make the wax. Hydrogenation is described as the process where poly and monounsaturated oils are solidified in order to increase the viscosity. This is done when the temperature of the oil is elevated and the hydrogen reacts. The process of hydrogenation a also used to make margarine.
In most cases, candle manufacturers use a coconut wax blended with soy wax to provide a more manageable consistency. We are one of those companies. Coconut wax offers many benefits to consumers when used in candles.
Here are 7 Benefits of using Coconut Wax:
1) Coconut wax is vegan and eco-friendly. Made from sustainable resources & easily renewable crop.
2) Coconut wax candles burn cleaner. They have no petroleum.
3) Coconut wax burns longer making these candles a good investment.
4) Coconut wax is a No GMO product.
5) Coconut wax has a faster and longer scent throw and blends great with fragrance & essential oils.
6) Coconut wax has a creamy hue and texture that makes a sheik looking candle.
7) Coconut wax also burns cooler than other waxes.
If you have not experienced burning a candle made with coconut wax, place an order today. We guarantee you will love it!